My BEST friend broke up with her boyfriend this week, so i decided to bake her favourite cupcakes- Red Velvet!
For the cupcakes:
125g Caster Sugar
125g of Flour
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Tablespoons of Red Food Colouring
1/4 Cup Cocoa
For the cream cheese icing:
125g Cream cheese
100g Butter, softened
1 1/2 Cups icing Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Blend all cupcake ingredients together in a food processor
3. Bake in cupcake tin for 15 minutes (approx)
4. While they're baking make the icing by beating the butter, cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
5. Ice the cupcakes once they cool.
There you have Red Velvet Cupcakes! I say you bake them for someone! Who will you bake them for?